Tuesday, January 18, 2011

faith

Doubt is not the opposite of faith; it is one element of faith
- Paul Tillich

Hi bootiful ppls...

I have to admit that in recent times....I have found such faith....in God...in life...in beauty....in gratitude and thankfulness of what I have....and faith and hope for things to come....sometimes I may doubt things...fear things even....but then my faith hope...whatever you want to call it is renewed through the smallest and tinest of things....

I know I sound so super corny...but life is preety awesome...in testing times...I hope that I remember...how i'm feeling at this moment...
I do ask for courage...I do ask for patience...I do ask for humility...I do ask for strength to overcome challenges that may face....

Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see
- William Newton Clarke

but what i ask for most.....is not to lose faith....

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recent Posts