Wednesday, January 19, 2011

quotes...quotes endless quotes...

Hi there bootiful ppls...
 hmmmmm I guess by now you would have noticed I super duper love quotes...especially the corny ones...and yes I am one of those ppl....that cry waterfall tears during soopy romantic flicks....when romeo kissed juliet....blah blah blah....


quotes I SUPER HEART and found today...


What I wish for my friends and for myself....

This is my wish for you:
Comfort on difficult days,
smiles when sadness intrudes,
rainbows to follow the clouds,
 laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart,
hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see,
friendships to brighten your being, f
aith so that you can believe,
 confidence for when you doubt,
 courage to know yourself,
patience to accept the truth.
Love to complete your life.
- Unknown

truth that resonates...

Love me when I least deserve it,
because that's when I really need it
- Swedish Proverb

(swedish peeps such wise mofos LOVE IT)


and about tears...

There is a sacredness in tears.
They are not the mark of weakness,
but of power.
They speak more eloquently
than ten thousand tongues.
They are messengers of overwhelming grief...
and unspeakable love.
- Washington Irving

Wow i never thought of tears like that...I have always been one to hold back tears...well at least try...TRY BUT FAIL...LOL *beams*....because I think it makes me look so damn weak...but there are times where that is all that you can do...LOVE THIS QUOTE BABY!!! hehe

awww and one of my most favourite love songs of all time.....a classic....SO DAMN AWESOME!!! hehe  dont laugh...but this used to make me cry hahahaha....when i was all heart broken and devoooooo'd HAHAHA...sad but true LOL




xoxo
bannnnnannnnnnnerrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recent Posts